Careers at curaIT
Discover your career opportunities
Windows System Administrator (Prishtina, Kosovo)
The Windows System Administrator supports high availability production systems. You will assist in technical engineering programs to implement and maintain operations support tools. You will work closely with network, application, and middleware teams to support Windows based product installations, customizations, and deployments. You will be responsible for all aspects of Windows support including software updates and upgrades, backup and recovery, performance management and capacity planning for the Windows environment.
Work will be performed out of the Prishtina, Kosovo curaIT location.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 2 years experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of Group Policy Objects (GPOs), support of file and print services, Domain Controller replication and organizational unit management
- At least 2 years experience in managing Windows systems, including Windows Server 2008R2 or 2012(R2)
- At least 2 years experience in building, configuring, and managing Microsoft Windows servers in enterprise environments
- At least 2 years experience in deploying Microsoft Windows based solutions such as Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server Update Services
- At least 1 year experience in VMware administration
- English: Intermediate
- German: Basic knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year experience in utilizing Powershell to automate common functions
We have aroused your interest? We look forward to receiving your application - become part of our team. Send your detailed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.